View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 12:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Rose, I went almost three years before someone had the idea of doing a punch biopsy, I was put through the wringer before that EMG;s,, NORMAL,, so much blood work,, normal, was told and had me convinced it was a psych problem, but it just got worse,, the water running down the legs feeling, grabbing at things that werent there, a family that looked at me like I was nuts,, walking on asphalt made my feet scream,, arms and hands that finnaly went,, burning boring pain,, numb fingers, I could go on,, but you are in the beginning stages,, its miserable,, its horrible, and I have yet to accept it,, most days are just above bearable,, but now that winter has come in,, I cant do much outside,, I cant tolerate the cold,, I was at Mayo this spring,, and they could not give a answer to what is causing it,, and they dispute the fact that I even have it,, there opinion was that the punch biopsy was taken from a damaged area of the skin,, so I;m actually still at square 1,,, I hope you get your meds right, the pain is horrible, its likea house guest that wont leave,
Feel the Burn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote