View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 01:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Vicc, regarding HBOT

Hello, Vicc

I appreciate your replies to my various questions. I have a few regarding HBOT, if you wouldn't mind answering them.

I may have an opportunity to access HBOT, at an alternative medicine Doctor's office. My younger brother has autism, and so my family has worked with this Dr. before. If he feels comfortable treating someone with HBOT that has RSD, then I might give it a go.

I understand now a lot better why you feel HBOT is the only treatment for RSD if you are looking at it from an IRI standpoint.

In order to completely heal I understand that you need more than a few treatments. But, approx. how many? And how often? Is it a long term thing (months and months of treatment) or 4 weeks will do the job?

You speak of setting the HBOT chambers at certain depths... how do you tell a Dr. (who knows or at least thinks he knows what he is doing) not to set it at certain depths or to set it at a certain depths?

Since you claim it has been successful in others with RSD, how many others do you know who have had it and are doing better from it? Can you put me in contact with any? Are any here on this board?

Thanks again... I am willing to try just about anything about now... and HBOT sounds hopeful.
InHisHands is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote