View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tell me about your headaches

Doctors have asked me for the longest time if I have experienced any headaches....and until now I only had the normal ones.
Now I have been noticing a type of headache that feels more like "a pressure" inside my head with pain behind my eyes...sort of.
At first I thought it was some type of sinus issue but sinus meds don't do a thing for me! And sinus problems are usually not something I experience.

I also noticed that when I have the "headache" I also have an increased sense of being off balance. My eyes feel more strained and I can not drive at all due to the "off balance" wobbley in the world feeling. I typically wake up with this headache and can't hardly get rid of it unless I take an Excedrin Migraine and a Ativan...and even then it takes the edge off only.

Any brothers or sisters out there? Am I starting to get the headaches related to MS? How do your headaches affect you?

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.

Last edited by karilann; 12-03-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: can't spell anymore!
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (12-04-2010), DizzyLizzy (12-04-2010), dmplaura (12-04-2010), Friend2U (12-04-2010), Lady (12-04-2010), SallyC (12-03-2010)