View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 10:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Greetings. So glad you found Dr Kaufamn. He did my surgery in March and I am continuing to improve. Now as for the transportation and hotels. There are some nice hotels around the airport with transportation to and from the airport. If you want the best way to get around it's rent a car. Enterpise will take you to an off sight rental faciltiy that is about 1/2 the price of renting at the airport. I used price line for hotels and I stayed at the Seridan for $50/ night by bidding. If you do this you go to themap on priceline and choose the highest rated hotels.Bid low and they will guide you through the process. They have predetermined prices too. Use these as a guideline and then start bidding about 70% less than the posted online prices. I also stayed at a ery nice hotel right accross the street from the airport for $50 night. If you decide to rent a car a gps is a must in that town. Not sure if this has been helpful but it worked for me. I also did this for my flight and it worked out great too. However you must be prepaired to travel on there terms if you bid on a flight. you can pick you day, airport to depart and arrive at but not the flight.
fredebassett is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote