View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have migraines, which come on with a flashy light thing, and then I get pain on one side of my head. if I catch it early I can get it calm with laying down and advil. if I let it go, or ignore it I have to go to bed, take a narcotic and sleep to get rid of it.

I have tension headaches. normal run of the mill, tight neck, leads to tight muscles that run up the back of the head. It hurts on both sides, and rest or advil will make it much better.

I have MS style headaches, where I feel dizzy or off balance. my brain feels sore, bruised or like someone is squeezing it. This can be on one or both sides. it can come with or without nausea. I feel like my brain is simply exhausted and the inside of my skull has been scrubbed out down to the marrow. its stronger over my right eye, which is where a glioma lays in my head. I must go to bed with this. I am not a safe walker, or driver, or errand runner while in this state, as I am quick to fall or lose my balance. Rest is the only cure. Sometimes it goes in an hour, sometimes it takes 2 days.

Headaches are miserable. I hope you dont get them anymore.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (12-04-2010), dmplaura (12-04-2010), Friend2U (12-04-2010), Lady (12-04-2010)