View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Ladies!

Jomar, I am learning a lot from some of the You Tube how to video I am finding. I had not thought to do that, so I appreciate your idea for very much!

Mrs. D, Wow! I love your illustrations...you are very talented! I have found some information on the Wacom and am seriously thinking about ordering it and just diving in and giving it a try. I see there are some free software programs on the web. Maybe I can just try one of those to get my feet wet before I purchase one. I might need to give you a hollar later if that's okay!?

I watched a you tube about the animated vector art...it looks so interesting. I have some children's stories that I have written and am trying to improve on my illustrations. It would be really neat to animate them. If nothing else for my grandchildren! Anyway, that may be an unattainable dream, but at least I can for sure work on my book illustrations.

Thank you both so much for all the info!!!

PS: If I were the Braintalk people I would have REALLY appreciated your ad...it is GREAT!!!

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)

Last edited by Friend2U; 12-04-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Added PS.
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-04-2010), mrsD (12-04-2010)