View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ya know, At first I thought this thread was about whether or not it HURT to talk on the phone...and yeah, since my rsd is in my hands, it DOES. My hands fall asleep, and my hair touching my hands hurts. But then I read that it's ot about that...it's about not even wanting to talk on the phone. And it's funny....cuz I HATE the phone. And my SO is constantly trying to get me on it! It drives me crazy. I always say between him and my son, the phone isn't available most of hte time anyway, so it's not a big deal. But like...if he wants to call and check on his mom he'll try and get ME to call. Or f it's a holiday he'll try to get ME to call to find out what we're to bring. And I fight him, trying to get HIM to call cuz I hate the phone. And his family will keep you on the phone for HOURS while I'm wiggling in my seat trying to find a way to get off the phone. And no matter how many times you say, "Okay, well, I better go now..." they STILL find a way to keep you on. I aks you - if you are talking to someone and they say they have to go, don't you allow them to hang up? I DO! Why dont they???? ?That's why when he phone rings, I don't even look at it. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen, and the phone IN THE KITCHEN will ring. My son will run from UPSTAIRS in his room ALL THE WAY DOWSTAIRS before the third ring finishes. he has to make sure he answers.

I HATE THE PHONE Grrr! LOL!

Thank you SO MUCH for letting me know I'm not weird!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote