View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vini View Post
I was a victim of an assault; going back to work was an absolute disaster for me if you feel you can thats fine , but if things do not improve, what then ? pcs is a mis noma in my opinion . but 3 months is not long with a head injury, I had a couple of concussions when I was younger, and I got over them in a couple of days, but longer residue effects suggests more trauma than the doctors can treat or see on scans

all I can say is rest rest and more rest until you feel up to returning to work . or you may find your self dismissed for not coping, and your injury will not be blamed I speak from experience

so welcome you will find you are not alone with this and NT is a helpful site
Vini-I do not feel like I'm ready to go back to work, that is the problem. The doctors are trying to release me since they do not understand that what I am feeling is real and not made up. I feel that if I am sent back to work it will be have a horrible outcome. I have been trying to get lots of rest, and then I feel a little better so I go out and try to do something which makes me feel so much worse. I need to just keep resting. Thanks for the advice!
aggieteacher04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote