Thread: Swallowing.....
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Debbie - I have made an appointment with my GP For tomorrow - so hopefully he can shed some light on this... it is quite distressing and VERY uncomfortable... thanks for the tip for putting your chin down - Bex and I have been trying it.. it does help as long as I go VERY VERY slowly with any food or liquid. I think the worst thing is that I go into full body spasms whilst trying to concentrate on swallowing (start jerking/ shaking randomly) because my body just doesn't want to let me...

Hopefully my dr will order a swallow test - otherwise I am going to be a skeleton by end of a couple of months.. is it normal to have chest problems with the swallowing reflex thing?

Mark - that sounds HORRIBLE! sounds really uncomfortable.. as does yours Lisa.... I think I dislike internal problems more than external ones.. well. I do today anyway

BB - if you go to Ireland that would be SOO cool - and because I study in Bath you are really not far away! would be awesome to see you!!! Strawberries are awesome.. our season is over atm... still on spring/ winter foods.. (trying to macro my diet and failing!)

IHH -- hugs back!!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

Love

Frxxxxxxxx