View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Still dragging on

Litigation is still ongoing. THe one day hearing has turned into a drama for the ex to enjoy. In the mean time it is the kids that are stressed and upset.
He tried to claim neg. Homicide, then the ex had att'y portray my darling angel as a drug addict, now the latest is I committed insurance fraud.

This attorney he has is not working with a full deck, a lot of social issues and legal problems....guess that is why he helped the ex conceal the grandfathers Will and Vioxx litigation for the estate. Swine do lay with pigs though.

Sorry to be blunt, but this was a one day hearing that these two jerks are trying to break me over with this nonsense. I am so happy that we have a court reporter documenting the lies under oath.
He entered testimony that I filed sexual harassment charges against a local agency agains a man I never even met. He knew I had not done such a thing but created the lie in an attempt to make me look bad.

There has to be a word for a dead beat sperm donor that thinks the loss of an estranged child is hitting the lottery, But then he has lots of spares he has abandoned....total kids he parented 10, total he owned up to 2,

The kids know we have to wait for the holidays in January, but we are trying to make a decent holiday for my grandson.
keep us in your prayers
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-05-2010), Brokenfriend (12-04-2010), Dmom3005 (12-08-2010), Mari (12-04-2010), OhKay (12-07-2010), Twinkletoes (12-07-2010), waves (12-05-2010)