View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 07:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
What type of doctor are you seeing or is this a team approach? I have not been to Mayo but have been to Cleveland Clinic,UCLA,etc. Anyhow I bring all records to my apt,meds I am on and half been on,other treatments I have tried.
I would ask about the test results that you stated is confusing
Treatments and or meds you have heard about and ?'s/concerns about them
Any other doctors they feel you should see,physical therapy,etc
Any other symptoms concerns such as the spread,etc
Sorry if I am confused on what you are looking for. Good luck at your apt
Daniella, I am seeing 4 Dr's. Pain Management, Nuero, Physical Therapist and Psychiatrist (0f course). I go on the 28th & 29th of this month. They said to expect those 2 days but be prepared to stay for up to 5 days.

I have had ganglion blocks in the past with success. I went into remission and had a car wreck in May which activated it all over again. The blocks are no longer working and the RSD is now spreading up my left leg above my knee and has jumped into my right foot. I have 3 herniated discs from the wreck and sometimes feel like I have the RSD in my back as well, but am not sure if it can get in your back. Do you know if that is possible?

I have received all of my past records and test results and am ready for the trip. I spoke w/ my neuro about the level of my pain. He has increased my meds and wants me to try to wait out trying anymore blocks before Mayo if possible, that way they can have full view of my symtomes while I am their.

I have heard about the Ketamine drip, and wonder if that is something I need. Do you know and of the Pro's and Con's of it?

God Bless you with Peace and Rest,

Renee'
renhenne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote