View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

still have the numbness and tingling in the legs and arms, worse when I lay down. MS hug is better in the day and worse at night too. Same with the burning legs and feet.

So I guess LDN helps in the day, but wears off a few hours before I take it again, hence the worsening at night.

They say blocked jugulars are worse when laying down so maybe I will get a surprise with the CCSVI. However, it all remains to be seen as time passes. I will continue taking the LDN. It helps my balance. I stopped running into walls.

Nothing sensory has worsened on LDN, some got better, like my thighs pain and spasms. I had only one relapse when I usually get two a year.

@Carol, so happy to hear you're doing okay. Your energy and eye is better, that's great. Do you live in a year round warm/ hot location?

It's so cold here I don't remember my heat problems, but I don't sweat so I can't tell right now anyway.

My energy was better until I got zapped with the Flu and now a cold. I'm glad your dry eye is gone. I have dry eye in my right eye too. With this cold it is not dry, nor is my nose.

I haven't had a cold in two years. I have been on LDN two years. I started Dec. 2008. I think I'm a bit holiday stressed, or overwhelmed. I think of snow and cringe. Nice to hear from you.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-04-2010)