View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Red' and Jo'
No I did not take it as if anyone is telling me off, just that I know now that if I start apologising for whinging that you will tell me not to...a sort of telling off, if you understand me. I think I am just at the point where I am mentally fatigued and with the pain I am feeling really sorry for myself. This I know won't help me.

My hubbie upset, and he is quiet, but he did say we just have to look forward and see what there is out there.

My docs are very caring, and so helpful in so many ways...I know that I am very lucky.

I am going to let my body have a recharge for a while, and let the news that I knew really sink in. One thing to be glad about is that the blood supply to my one arm is so much better following the recon surgery.

You are all so encouraging....thanks....and supportive....

Anyway....off to sort a few things out as m little fellas bday soon and things to sort out, plus I am going to try to make a card or two. This is a challenge with th esensation and grip issues but when I have completed one I feel really good.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i72/24giggles/

The link above is for the photobucket of some of the cards I have managed to make........ the pword is laugh

Thanks all for your help and support, and I will not bottle up from now on.

Regards

Hx
Horizontal One is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote