Thread: system ph
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default alkalinity

I read The ph Miracle by Robert and Shelley Young
Of course, trying to do the best I can with food and supplements.
I found the best solution for me is the alkaline water machine- so easy and
I bought it on ebay a couple of years ago.
Like so many things, I really don't know how much it has helped- it is just part of my arsenal along with exercise and an infra red sauna.
I like to believe it is all helping me to maintain my level of functionality.
I think believing/ feeling like I have some control helps- maybe just as much as anything I'm actually doing.
Also doing the vitamin D (now up to 10,000 IU daily)- lots of energy and lots of VERY loud and expressive dreaming at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
I'm going to take this a step at a time and not get into the diet yet. My wife will divorce me if I upend her pantry one more time. She told me so herself.

But even postponing the diet angle, how many of us really empty our lungs as we breathe? Particularly once we have PD?

If we are shallow breathers, that alone is enough to shift our pH down into acidosis and that seems to be able to lessen the power of dopamine if I understand it correctly.

The folks who huff and puff on their bikes do best and we assume it is due to the general benefits of exercise. But it could be the breathing.

Old folks in general breathe shallow.

I have heard that the positive air venilation machines that they use for sleep apnea are effective and give you a good night's sleep which seems to help PD. What if it isn't the sleep but the breathing?

Somewhere I saw and lost a reference indicating that hypothemia shifted a cold water victim away from an acid state and into alkaline. Am I remembering right that hypothermia has some success as treatment for PD?

What does fasting do to pH? If it raises it into alkaline territory and exercise does too, then I'm going to get excited.

But right now I'm going to practice emptying my lungs when I'm off or waiting for a med and see what happens.

Come on bluedahlia, let's breathe heavy together.

I'll bet that I pass out....
VICTORIALOU is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (12-05-2010), imark3000 (12-05-2010)