Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 04:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default LaVerne,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucysFlower View Post
I used to tell doctors that I monitor how I feel here the most (pointing to my heart). I'm one of those people who believes in the half-full glass. LaVerne
I think this is SO important to stay positive. If we can do that, 'most' of the time at least, we are going to be so much happier. We are all dealing with health issues that we have had no control over...things we cannot change...so it's important to control the things we can, such as our attitude.

Don't get me wrong...I have plenty of days when I just want to hide under a rock, I think that is natural. But I like it here at Neurotalk because when I have those days, there are friend here to pick me up and help me move forward a little bit better!!!

Do glad to have you here with us. Tell us (if you like) a little more about what physical symptoms you deal with day to day. I was not familiar with your malady, though I did google it so I now no a little about it.

Take care!
Hugs, F2U

HANG IN THERE!

If I had to sum up FRIENDSHIP in one word, it would be COMFORT. ~Adabella Radici

MS/dx2006
BETASERON (Quit May 2011)
COPAXONE (Began June 2011)
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote