View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:25 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Thank you Tinkster

Tinkster thank you for sharing. Some of your post is soooo similiar to mine. The anger at times I feel for going ahead with some of the surgeries overwhelms me at times. I often look back on the last nearly 6 years and wonder if my life beforehand was a dream. How confident I was when I was working and holding down my job with a family too. How I could meet all these new people and manage their finances and feel proud of what I did.

Now unfortunately thats no more. So its a distant memory for me. Its not something I can do again. But after having all those dark days , yes I do have the bright ones too. And yes God has helped me along the way. I do find prayer a wonderful help. And at times I do question why me, but then I look around me and think of all the good things that have happened to me too.......

Rae you are so right about us here in Ireland. In fact we are now the laughing stock of Europe!!!!!! Ireland is in a deep depression unfortunately. The greedy bankers and developers have ruined our country and unemployment is rife unfortunately. With no hope of it getting any better for a few years to come. So I know exactly how Mark is feeling when he says that he cannot get back into the workforce. Yet he has overcome so many hurdles... Im praying that it will turnaround for him real soon.....it seems to be across all nations this economic downfall!!

Im sure one day there will be light at the end of the tunnel for all

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
irljenn (12-05-2010), Mark56 (12-05-2010), Rrae (12-05-2010)