View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 02:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Saved email now empty

My email is set up so it is stored on MSN, not my computer. I went to open an email from several weeks ago and it was empty. I mean no message and no headings either. When I closed it and looked again in the folder it listed a sender, arrival date, and size amount. I just created a new folder and started moving empty emails to that folder. I now realize that is going to be a huge project. I'm not finding a pattern to what is missing. Dates jump all over the place. I have noticed if there was an attachment the whole thing is probably empty now. Not all mail with attachments is gone though.

What happened? And more importantly, can I get these back? I'm missing things that are pictures that can't be replaced any other way. Can I prevent this from happening again? How? This has happened before and no a whim I discovered they were fine on a different computer. I haven't looked to see if I could get them on a different one this time yet. All I did was sign into the same mail account from a different computer. We had two others at the time and only one had the empty mail.

Thanks for your help.

12/02- health world implodes, 11/05- Raynaud's (Brr!), 2/07- celiac, 3/07- gluten free diet

I will survive.
JustWeave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote