View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if the Moi's can send a warm hello and hugs to all of you wonderful people...

I wonder if Marshmellow can know how sorry we are for the loss of her mom and the difficult family dynamics that hurt instead of help...

I wonder if Addy's comment was meant for us - but it fits anyway - and YES it is exhausting!!!!

I wonder how fun it is to experience Christmas (and everyday life) through the eyes of a 5 and 6 year old!

I wonder if those who dread the holidays can feel my hug...and know that you are in good company...

I wonder how excited we are to be getting a visit next week from some special people we love so much...

I wonder how cool it was to see a Christmas boat parade last night with kayaks, sailboats, and vessels of all sizes all decked out in lights and imagination...

I wonder what to say when the kids see one Santa after the other in the same fesitvity....

I wonder if Curious ever stops in here and how her littlest monkeys are...

I wonder if Wish no more is the "old" Miss Wish...

I wonder if you all can forgive our scarcity here and accept a sincere hug from our house...
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-05-2010), Alffe (12-05-2010), barbo (12-05-2010), da duck (12-06-2010), DMACK (12-12-2010), Doody (12-06-2010), reyn (12-15-2010), soxmom (12-09-2010)