View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #239

I wonder at how sad it is to hear about Elizabeth Edwards. I remember well the day they told my sister nothing more could be done. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ses-statement/

I wonder about switching gears big time because now I wonder at what a wonderful time I had Friday night. Movie night with my daughter and tons of love from my granddoody! I couldn't possibly count the numerous times he said, "I love my grandma, I love my grandma, I love my grandma..."

I wonder that poor g-doody has been tripping and falling a lot lately! Last week he fell down the stairs at preschool, outside, and skinned up his precious face!

I wonder that the calendars I put together on Snapfish arrived very quickly. They look awesome!

I wonder that I also ordered travel mugs for my mom and dad with pictures of granddoody on them.

I wonder about all the snow that so many people have been getting! Our heavy snow went all north and east of here, haven't gotten any snow here!

I wonder how nice it was to see Mrs. Moi post in the last wonder thread.

I wonder when or even if I'll put up a tree and a few decorations.

Hugs and much love for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-07-2010), Addy (12-06-2010), Alffe (12-07-2010), barbo (12-06-2010), da duck (12-07-2010), Nik-key (12-13-2010), tamiloo (12-17-2010), wishnomore (12-08-2010)