View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Help...New Here With Chronic Pain Questions

Hello everyone, I'm new to this community and I have questions about CFS.
I was dx with CRPS first part of this year, but my injury was back in 2008. I've suffered with great pain since then, and during the erly part of this year, I've notice that I've been very fatigued. It was about twoo or three weeks ago, that one morning I woke up feeling like I had be hit by a Mac truck.

I couldn't get my body to move at first and when I did it too everything in me to do so. Even lifting a jug of tea (lol my favorite jug) was too heavy. Lifting my legs to get into my car was a chore, and when I finally did get in the car I had to sit a moment to catch my breath. My energy level is so low that just doing ordinary chores around the house...well forget about it!

I'll go to the gym to get into the warm water for PT for
my CRPS and before and after the pool I feel so exhausted. My muscles ache, my blood pressure has been out of control. I use to have a sore throat but not as much as before. I can't concentrate, and my short term menory is very bad. My stomach would bloat for not reason at all (will if there is a reason I don't know what it is). My legs, and arms feel like led, and my shoulder, biceps back, shin, triceps...you name it, feel like I had a very hard work out.

Not sure if this is CFS, or Fibromyalgia or both. I told my primary doctor about it, and he said that he has not run across anyone of his patients that have had chronic pain that doesn't feel fatigued. Today I went to the ER with chest pressure, where I was first given morphine, and nausea medication. Later the doctor said my EKG was find but it seem more like anxity and he gave me diazepam, and I was discharged.

Sorry for the long post, and I know you guys are not doctors, but if anyone of you can shine some light, or have experiance any of this please get back to
me!
Thanks Lefty
lefty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote