View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 09:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

goodmorning Liz. I wanted to thank you for being so very helpful here on BT#2 or whatever is decided to call it. It's nice here, and my thanks go to Dr. Grohol for providing the forums for those that need and want them.

I've been reading about you "cat"? Sounds a little scarey to me I am deathly allergic to cats, most animals, but cats seem to set me off in a hurry. Good luck with the little fellow.

I was glad to see the Roll Call back. I have found much info. here that has been helpful for me as well as my family.

this is Nursing Home day. We take MIL's laundry back and pick up dirties. Mr. Jo always feeds his Mom dinner and she will eat every bit for him when she won't let anybody else near her. My heart hurts for him. People ask him why he goes every chance he gets because she doesn't know him anymore. He always says, but I Still Know Her!!

It is such a heart breaking disease. I don't see a forum here for Alzheimers D. Will have to remember to ask about it. Patients seldom visit the forums I have been a part of in the past, but it sure is helpful for the caregivers. My hat is off to anybody that is a caregiver, no matter what the Disease.. It's a thankless and heart breaking job sometimes, but there are other times that are very rewarding.

I have been in a flare so bad, for everything I have that can flare. This one is not wanting to settle down. I keep plugging along, trying to do what the Dr. says, but it's not easy. Dr. says exercise is good, well yeah, but I end up hurting worse. Does anybody have an answer as to why this is and the DRS. continue to tell you to exercise? lol Well, i'll do the best I can.

I hope every one that comes thru today will be having a good day. No matter how we hurt or how sick to your tummy is I can always look around and see someone worse off and then I am very thankful and feel blessed.

hope the coming week will be good for all. Jo
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote