View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 09:48 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Saffy good to hear that the car issue isnt keeping your spirits down.

Tell me bout the SNOW!!!!! OMG we are just so fed up with it now. It hasnt touched above freezing for the past 10 days and its an ice rink out there too. But my 4X4 is doing a great job

Its good to hear that you are going out and about and good for you. Its been a long time since I have actually gone out at night to a social gathering. Sitting just isnt for me for too long Im up and down up and down....but so glad to hear your in good form!!
Only 7 more days for your meeting , terrific

Jenna......dont you DARE mind what others think about your crutch or stick......you NEED it you USE it and to hell with the rest of them. Look people just love to think that everyone is 'faking' it. In fact years ago before my back problem started, I used to do HR and when one of my staff rang in to say they hurt their back, I used to be soooo sceptical....but not anymore!!!
You have to go through it to know what its like, and just because you might look perfectly healthy doesnt mean that you arent aching inside.
Same with the stick or the crutch.....why would you use it for 'show'...and if anyone did think that well thats the level of their mentality......You go and use it and stay safe......

Only 2 more days YAY!!!!!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (12-07-2010), Rrae (12-07-2010)