Thread: Bullied?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't know what the program is called (my sister would know) but the schools in her area introduce wee babies into the classrooms so that the children can recognize that everyone starts off as a baby ... who is different. They watch the baby grow through the year learning a lot about differences and tolerance. I don't know about the success of the program but if I find any more information, I'll post it here.

If I could be so bold to say this - Kids are a product of their environment... they are what they learn... and sadly we sometimes need to look, first, at the caregivers ...
but... not always...
this is such a sensitive subject and I do look beyond the blaming... as its far more serious than just blame...
I believe that there is far too much prejudice in our world ... and my travels have taught me it is rampant in many places in the US (sorry for speaking about this and if its offensive to anyone, I will remove the truth as I see it)

I am a positive thought person and believe that we all can change.... because we want to
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-07-2010), Alffe (12-23-2010), barbo (12-07-2010), ginnie (05-26-2012), smae (12-07-2010)