View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why Barbo never wonders

I wondered about all your snow this morning as I watched a tv channel from Detroit (where they don't have snow but sure talked about your snow a lot!)... I bet its beautiful!

I wonder how you'll be feeling at the end of your day ((((Alffe))))

I wonder at how sad family break-ups are... and how we mourn the loss of a way of life... the would-have, could-have, should-have beat you up thoughts that overwhelm one with sadness (this isn't about me but my Grand-Addy and her mommy and daddy...)... and I am grateful to be in Grand-Addy's mommy's life to help her through this pain caused by my son (he is his father's son... sigh... )

I wonder if I can tell you that I am very strong through all of this as I have built a fortress around my heart... this is about Grand-Addy... not me, not Derek... and at every opportunity I will gently show Derek he is repeating an unhealthy pattern (and that is why I said, in the Bully thread, that we are a product of our environment... )

I wonder at how I knew, when Derek was only 4 years old, that I should have removed him from that situation...

I wonder if you know that I am NOT beating myself up over the past... as I can only change the present...

And speaking of presents... I wonder at the economy and hope that our world survives this Christmas without tragedy and sadness....

And speaking of sadness... I wonder if you know that I'm not sad... I'm just matter-of-fact.

I wonder if I'll pass my audition tomorrow night... and will again be a member of my Chorus... I think I will!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-07-2010), Alffe (12-08-2010), barbo (12-07-2010), Koala77 (12-13-2010), Nik-key (12-13-2010), tamiloo (12-17-2010), wishnomore (12-08-2010)