View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default maybe I'm not in the right place?

Basically I just want to change my life. I'm not considering anything really dramatic as I generally like where I live and all that. But I have quit my job and I have enrolled in school in the spring to change careers.

Otherwise, I need help with achieving small goals. I have problems with depression, procrastination, laziness and anxiety. I feel like I'm wasting my life. I want help, daily, with setting goals. I don't know where to find this help but when my house got really messy a few weeks back, I found this website where people helped each other set small goals to get their house cleaned. I'm wondering if I can find something like that for bigger goals and daily tasks. Otherwise I will spend all day in bed and watching TV and basically do nothing.

I also want general help with depression and motivation and with living life in a way that is useful. I don't know...

I googled some things and ended up here but now I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. I don't really know what I want- someone to talk to.

I saw a therapist a few times but it was not helpful and it is expensive.
tex1977 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote