Thread: Drunk walking?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry Lousy neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
I'm willing to do some PT. Did some earlier this summer for a few balance issues and to deal with my left shoulder getting really stiff after the flare I had in april and may. (everything was numb on the left side, and the shoulder was really painful. Might have been spasticity or the fact that I didnt move it much because I was so numb and sick feeling)

This is really bugging me because it feels like my body is stiff from my ribcage down to my legs and when I'm walking I'm listing to one side (doesnt matter which, I list in both directions. Just depends on what direction things want to go when I get up)

Trying to put on pants last night after I took a shower was a bit distressing. Left leg felt like I couldnt direct it towards where I wanted it to go. Ended up putting the pants on the floor, putting my foot on top of where the leg goes and then pulling everything up.

Everyone in my family seems to be having health problems right now. My sister has some sort of infection in her leg from falling off a hayrack wagon. My dad has a heart problem. My cousin just had her lower leg cut in half (just the bone) and had a bunch of ligaments and tendons repaired and then they pinned the bones back together.

and my aunt's pug, Stella, was poisoned last week. Which now confirms to me that I was right about my suspicion that TinyMonsters was murdered by the neighbor. I live across the street from my aunt. (the same people tried to kill her last dog too, and probably succeeded because her first pug, Pudge, had the exact same symptoms that Stella has had for two weeks.) My aunt saw Stella eat a hot dog that had been put on the end of her patio. She couldnt get to Stel to stop her before she ate it. When they tried to do the same thing to Pudge, she found the some of the hot dogs/other food items before she could get to them (at least the ones that were placed on her patio) I am SO angry about this right now. If I was capable of storming over to that neighbor's house (aunt's next door neighbor.) and yelling at them, I would. I hope they move away.

I saw Tiny eat something as we passed their yard the last time I took him on a walk in 2006. I couldnt stop him either. Finding this out now while I'm on steroids kind of sucks. Because it's making me really miss my stinky furball, and it's depressing me AND making me really really mad.

Right now I'm wishing that we'd never moved to this neighborhood because we have three insane neighbors and they're on either side of my aunt. They murdered TinyMonsters, and they're harassing my aunt and one of them is trying to kill Stella. Stel is such a good dog, and knowing that someone is trying to hurt her is causing me and my aunt a lot of stress. Me, because my dog has already been a victim of the serial dog killer, and my aunt because she probably lost one dog to them, and now they're trying to get her new babydog. If I was capable of taking care of Stella, I'd bring her over here and keep a good eye on her. I might still try to do that. I want my aunt to get video cameras in her yard to see if we can find out for sure who'd doing it and get proof.

I cant sleep, so I think I'll go research security cameras and see if I can find one that I can monitor over the internet from my computer. Get some for my yard too.

edit: and the day gets crummier. I had two bottles of Ativan. I had one in my room that had about 12 pills in it, and my dad had the other one that had about 7 in it. They're totally missing. We had construction workers and carpeting people in our house the last couple of months. I would not be surprised that my Ativan became a street drug during that time. And now I need it. Good thing my doctor Rx-ed something for me today. I dont know what it is, but my dad just went to pick it up. I hope it's Ativan.
If I could I would come over and do a little more than yelling at your lousy neighbors. Hurting those poor dogs. Good luck with the camera. I hope your bottom feeder neighbors move and leave you and your aunt in peace.
mochagirl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote