Thread: Drunk walking?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

missing pills?! I would be ticked off! I keep my high level meds hidden and locked when I am gone, or if workers are in the house. the stuff is just way too tempting. When my son was a teenager I caught his friend stealing out of my medicine cabinet. I rigged it with marbles so when he opened the door the marbles all fell out and made a large racket. I popped the door and caught him. After that I took my meds out of public spaces and put them in private areas that can easily be locked or barricaded. Will your MD replace them?

I caught a home health aide stealing my meds once, and she tried to pin it on my house guest that I had known for 15 years! The girl had dragged me thru massive chemo treatments and was a very trusted friend. I had the home health aide arrested and removed from my property. They found my missing engagement ring in her travel bag and tons of pills from other houses.

I taught my doggie to never take any food unless it was given to her from me or the DH. We worked in the prison for many years and we were afraid that if we were out shopping or strolling someone would slip her a doggie treat. We also worried about pills since we visited many nursing homes, and rehab centers with her. it was easier to do from a puppy, but I guess you could train an adult to "leave it!" Even when we went to the bank or a toll bridge the operator would give her the treat, and she would take it and lay it down. She would wait for me to give instructions. I hope your aunt calls the cops.

You have been thru your fair share of grief lately. I hope you feel better quick.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote