View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Here's a . I'm sorry you're dealing with a lot right now. Seems like when it rains it pours.

I think many of us deal with issues just like this and really all we need is the support of others who are dealing or have dealt with the same thing.

I know it's hard to do but just try to relax and not get all freaked out about the sx that are occurring. It just makes things worse.....but steroids tend to magnify things anyway. Easier said than done, I know.

Your Mom's head injury is most likely the culprit in her dismissive attitude towards your problems. I know it's only natural to expect a parent to be empathetic when you're not feeling well but at least you know there is a good reason for her behavior. She loves you but she's just not able to express it like others would at times like this.

Just rest......and try to relax your mind. I hope you feel better soon.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (12-08-2010), SallyC (12-08-2010)