View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i also have been trying the ppis again, as my doctor recommeneded to try it again to see exactly what happens. the first day i was fine, i actually felt really good and responded well, the second day wasn't that good, but i was still feeling ok. the third day after taking my third dose, i was almost panicking, and having anxiety and a rapid heart beat. so this in particular is what happens when i go on the ppis, so i generally stop taking them do to this effect.

I mean if i could take these ppis in seperate doses and then stop taking them, and then take them again, that would be good, but probably not good for my health, or either that or i hafta discuss it with a doctor. they do have some sort of benefit. i think the real reason why ppis dont work with me, is they screw up your intestinal tract, so that serotonin doesnt get produced through there. and i can actually feel myself getting hungrier from the ppis, maybe cause less serotonin is produced due to the lessening of acid. but that is just a theory.

i still am actually going to try to eat less. and hopefully that works things out, i already feel slightly better, from not eating as much. but still have the other symptoms which ill get checked out when im back on insurance, i actually have to get on masshealth, or on my parents insurance for antoher 3 months, until i get the masshealth

but more specifically eating alot isnt bad, it's just bad if u eat alot all at once. in other words, if u eat till your extremely bloated, or full. i know have to adjust that, to eat till i feel at least contented, and then leave the dinner table. it's a simple philosophy, and so far i havent lost weight, but my symptoms are somewhat less.

fatigue, insomnia, migraine issues

neurontin
omega 3 fish oil, b complex,
acid blocker(famotidine)
Lopressor
NAC
low dose aspirin

Former, experience in:
Prozac
bruegger84 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote