View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default What kind of Whine??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
My MS has been pretty stable (Thanks Lord and LDN) I even seem a little stronger or, at least, less weak. I can wiggle the toes on my bad left foot.

Of course, it could all be in my mind. I do seem to have a better 'tude these days. I'm a dammed year older, but it's been a good year mostly. My DD and DSSons have been loving and attentive and my Grands are growing into nice peeps and always ready with a hug for Grandmom.

So let's see, what can I whine about? Oh, I know, it's frigid cold, although I feel better in the cold (as long as I'm wrapped in my blankie with a hot toddie. I'm older, but I'm aging OK, still young of mind and heart. I still have this rotton disease, but my Family and you all make it bearable..

Instead of a Whine, I think I'll go have some cheese.

If anyone else wants to whine on this thread, please do. It's why I put it here and I will hear you.
I need some whine, LOTS. I made the decision to let my 21 yo niece come and live with me. And she doesn't seem to understand that everything I have costs money. Not to mention what a task it is for me to go grocery shopping. She eats or drinks anything without asking. I live on a budget and that is why I can buy most of the things I need or want. Besides with this MS crap I can't drink and party like I used to. The money I used to blow on that now stays in my pocket or goes towards something of value. She thinks I owe her something. She has it confused. I didn't lay on my back and make her. I'm trying to show her that with an education and hard work, you can have a good life.

Be thankful you have a loving family cause I moved over 800 miles away from mine so I could have some peace. I love my family but I can only take in small doses. I could go on whining all afternoon but I digress.
mochagirl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (12-09-2010), Friend2U (12-10-2010), Jappy (12-10-2010), SallyC (12-09-2010)