View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi p_v13,

If it is plaque, he will instruct you on how to clean the area more thoroughly. If it is pus, then he will have to determine why it is infected and prescribe treatment and/or antibiotics accordingly.

Hopefully it is something that is easily remedied. I know this whole thing has been an ordeal for you especially since it was so unexpected! Try not to worry about it.... just keep the area very clean without over cleaning =)

Please let us know what he says on the 9th!

Bryanna
I had my appointment today and thought I share what the Doc had to say. I mentioned all of my concerns especially the white stuff coming out of my gums. He said not to worry about it. I am doing exactly what I am suppose to be doing. As long as I do not have any pains that is keeping me up at night then all of the things happening are normal. He examined me and gave me another "special toothbrush" to continue cleaning the area with. He is satisfied with the progress and will see me in 3 months. By then he will x-ray to see the progress of the bone graft.

It appears I am on the right track with my oral health. Thanks for your replies and suggestions. You have been very helpful.
-P
p_v13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote