View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi ~ I'm sorry you're having such trouble. Nerves grow back at the rate of one inch per month. That's an AVERAGE. Some grow faster, some slower - so depending on how much damage they did, you might still be healing. Also, were you sent to physical therapy after your initial healing time??? If not, you should be referred to therapy.

At physical therapy, they will give you exercises that you can do for your particular problem, taking into consideration that you had fusion. They won't push you too hard because they don't want to damage the surgery site. But the exercises will help you strengthen your arms and legs so you're not so weak. Ask your doctor for a referral to physical therapy ~ if they have a pooll, that would be ideal therapy too.

I wish you the very best of luck. Chronic pain sure is difficult. God bless. Hugs, Lee
no he didnt refer me to therapy and im still wondering why... If i am still healing IT SURE IS TAKING ITS SWEET TIME!

so at least i know that it IS possible to get my strength back. I will look into therapy ty.

BTW i have no pain what so ever... never have. Just this annoying mobility issue.
AmyyAcer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote