View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I was going to suggest epsom salt, soak it on a wash cloth and maybe you can put that on your pain. I would suggest a soak, but maybe just a small cloth soaked in the epsom salt may help. Pete has some great ideas. But I know that when my girl is in that much pain...Epsom salt soaks are the best for her.

Sorry you are in so much pain. My prayers are with you.
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramE View Post
Ok, newbie here again. Seems every issue in my life is a newbie for me of late. You wouldn't think there would be that many new things left as I enter my seventh decade but there is.

Both feet and legs up to calves involved. I've had a symp nerve block, party time of about 48 hours. 3 weeks ago I had two depo medrol inj in my sacroiliac and how sweet it is with no full time fire underneath my skin and no constant lightening bolts in my brain.

I can actually take care of myself now, well, inside the house anyway. And I have gone out a few times but the cold takes it's toll and/or the pressure of having to put socks and shoes or boots on. I've gone from a size 5 1/2 to 8 boot.

Finally, I'll get to the issue. What do you all do for cramping in toes and arches and and and? I take Zanaflex, but I wake up and seem to be in the pre cramp state quite a bit if I even think of pointing my toe or walking too much. Ok, right off the bat I'm gonna tell you I hate water. Showers are like electric storms to my feet and soaking is like attack of the alien needles. Ok that's whining.

I'm hoping there is some super secret remedy that is only known to those super special people here on the RSD thread.

blessings of quiet thoughts to all
gramE
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-09-2010), gramE (12-09-2010)