View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 03:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default This was a great question

I started a rose garden, I love tending to it.also I have a bird feeder outside my bedroom window. I love to watch all the different birds-15 so far. Of course I have to open the window and yell at the squirrels!! Thenof course there is my lab Hannah, never could I go thorugh this without her. she wakes me up when I have ketamine nightmars, actually jumps up on the bed to wake me. I love her dearly. I have walked her with tears running down my face.because the pain is so bad- walks are so important to big dogs and I dont have many volunteers. it is so sad if it is one of those days or few days wehn i cant make it out of the house. I try to throw toys etc. so my dear freind hannah is a double edged sword but i couldnt live without her. Ive statrted cross word puzzles the easy ones that helps keep the brain working. MY left arm can not hold the book long- but I can make it through-one. I also have a 90 year old neighbor= she is how i try to give back = by going accross the streeet to visit. the visits mean alot to her. Think abut this one you guys because when i cant go she cries its awful and she cant understand.
next question should be " what did we do before we had RSD. thanks cz

Last edited by CZZ74; 02-20-2007 at 03:22 AM. Reason: spelling
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote