View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 06:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Karen Nice to meet you....

Karen,

I won't go on about me except I have had RSD for 4 years also 7 sugeries, 16 blocks,procedures on,and on and on.

I truly feel sorry for you it sounds like you are suffering terribly We all know all the tricks to try and get relieve, but to get serious remission without becoming a addict is to try and work with a doctor who is possibly with a teaching hospital working on things like ketamine theraphy or other cutting edge procedures. I did the ketmine procedure 2x's. I make it sound so easy it was not, all this takes alot of patience listening to doctor after doctor.

I worked it like a job and found a couple of doctors who first put me back together and than worked on the RSD. I am a normal person with normal health insurance and I got the the best care in one of the best facilities in the world and still see them and in remission for now and almost no meds. I no it sounds like a fairy tale but I left out about 90% of the story it took almost 4 years to get to this point and patience I never thought I had and I also have 2 teenagers and a husband who is very supoortive.

Please write back I would love to help

Ann.

P.S. I live in the NYC area so I have access to great facilities but living in CA I would think you have the same?
AnnBon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote