View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you Friend2u!

Hello, Friend2U,
Thank you for your kind response! Hugs to you as well. I am sorry to complain about my feet- I am just worried they could get worse and keep me from being as active as I'd like and need to be. I have great admiration for the strength and spirit of people like you who have much more serious issues to deal with than mine. My Mom's sister,(also with Thyroid disease) had 8 children and 3 of them with MS. The oldest began having issues with eye sight and control of her legs at 18 after mono many years ago and there was much less understanding of ms then, and little treatment then. She was completely broken down by it and passed away at the age of 50. Her youngest sister has been diagnosed at an older age, after her 3rd baby was born and she is being treated much differently and is doing really well. She has had problems with her leg and balance and had to wear an eye patch last year, but has recently recovered proper vision again. Her Dr. has been giving her B12 injections which seem to help her a lot, but since she lives 6 hours from me and she has a busy family, I don't always get to hear news from her. The third cousin has had type one diabetes since he was 7 years old, and Addison's disease as an adult and recently they believe he also has many signs of having MS, but it is not confirmed yet.
I wish you and also your husband better health and good support in the coming years. A very Merry Christmas. Sorry, I don't know how to add all those pretty, festive images to my post!
nanmiya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (12-10-2010)