10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Here is the online article

Local News
Search
December 9, 2010
Physician awaits hearing on drug charges

Anonymous Cumberland Times-News The Cumberland Times-News Thu Dec 09, 2010, 07:45 AM EST

— CUMBERLAND — A Cumberland physician who was arrested Monday on felony drug charges is now awaiting a preliminary hearing after posting bond for his pretrial release, according to court documents.

Rohan Saint Aubyn Mullings, 48, was arrested following investigation by the Cumberland Police Department and the C3I Unit on 21 charges that included distribution of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute CDS and 12 counts of obtaining CDS prescription by fraud
This man was so cold and horribly mean to my husband and told him to shut up and that his "opinion" didn't matter. My husband just asked him to give me some relief because Lyrica and Neurontin made me hallucinate and he was scared for me. This doctor turned to me and said that if I "think" I had RSD that he was going to have to give me a block,which he said meant putting needles in my back and that it was a very painful process and was I prepared for that. I told him that it couldn't be any worse than the pain that I already had. On the way home I cried and told my husband that I didn't want that man touching me. He gave me the creeps and NO ONE tells my sweet husband to SHUT UP! I tell everyone that if they are mean to my hubby that they will surely be punished.
cindi1965 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote