Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Adorable!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucysFlower View Post
Hi. Sounds like you live in cold country.

Aww... you have such great pets. I know about losing a wonderful pet. I lost my white Chihuahua, Lucy, at only 11 years old, and her brother and sister went also within a few months. They were my daughter's dogs. It is most comforting for me to say, "It was just Lucy's time."

Your ferret sounds interesting.

The pic of Bean below is when she was about 3 months old and she was groomed -- shaved. I rather like her grown out, like you see in her other pics.

Take care.
LaVerne.
WOW Laverne! That is one precious looking baby! I have seen a lot of cute dog pictures, but these are fabulous! She has big gremlin ears on her diminutive little head and her hair style- well, it should start the latest fad in doggie grooming salons! I have only seen a Chinese Crested on TV, never in person. She looks TINY! Does she have a big, bold personality???? I am sure she is the most wonderful little friend to you. I still miss my older girls... I have even dreamed that someone left my gate open and I was out endlessly looking for them to get them home. I think I figured out how to attach an old photo of my girls- The Eskie, Tasha, on the left was the oldest. In the middle was Cleo. I still have Yoshi, or my YoYo on the right. .
Attached Thumbnails
New-pictures1-133-jpg  
nanmiya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote