View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Cindi,

I just hope he doesn't buy his way out of the mess.

I have no faith in PM Drs. either. We have one around here that has lost his license and gotten them back and from what I told practiced without them. He pushes pills like candy and is knife happy and owns the rehab facility in the hospital he practices in. I see PM Drs. as using their knowledge to make more money then most. I've actually seen about 4 and not one of them knew anything much about RSDS. To me they also like to push the high end treatments to make that big money instead of trying things that don't always line their pockets.

This one I went to actually called my PCP to see if I was there for drugs and he has gotten 4 of my friends addicted to drugs so bad that they can't function as human beings. I would say kickbacks is the reason for that.

We aren't getting the dispenseries in our area either. They voted them down because we have 10 in neighboring towns. Yeah.

I agree with Pete, these PM Drs. are going to make it very hard for people to get the help they need for RSDS. I am hoping Drs. like Anesteolgist will step up to the plate more and good Neurolgist that are willing to learn about RSD.

PM Drs. also deal with a lot of other pain conditions that are simpler to deal with.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (12-11-2010), cindi1965 (12-11-2010)