Thread: Dumb question
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool

Hi; I haven't been around here in quite awhile - until just recently. I find that I have to sneak back in every now and then because life's just a whole lot easier with my friends here.
Your life is very valuable, even if you don't feel like it is. I believe that, even when things in our lives become horribly hard to deal with, and whether we can see it or not, we have a reason to be here....almost like there's someone we're supposed to "connect" with. Maybe that's why I read your post tonight.
The other night I was having an awful time....really awful. But I came on here and begged for someone to talk to me for awhile and it worked. It always does; I'm usually just too stubborn to ask for help and try to trudge through it by myself. Well, I've learned lately that I can't do ANYTHING without help. It's just where I am now; life has just plopped me down and made me have to ask for help. Do I like it? No...not always, but it helps a lot.

I don't really have any words of wisdom, but I'm a good listener and I am able to do that for you. If you want to talk, I'm here...
hippiechick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-11-2010), Alffe (12-16-2010), barbo (12-11-2010)