View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 02:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help I'm new, and I need advice please!

Hi Everyone

I'm new, I just discovered this place a couple days ago. I started reading other peoples' posts and it's just so comforting to know that I'm not alone or crazy. I wish I had found this sooner 6 months ago when I got my head injury.

I got a concussion in June when I fell on the back of my head during a ballroom dance dip. I had PCS for a month. It went away for 2 months and I resumed normal life. In September, I started getting PCS again with more complications. I am experiencing numbness on my left side of my body, especially in my eye socket and teeth. Recently I started having pain on the upper vertebrae of my neck (where it joins the skull) to my upper back area. I'm wondering if my neck was injured when I had the concussion.

If anyone has similar symptoms or ideas of what's going on with the left-side numbness or pain in the neck, please let me know. My neurologist diagnosed my condition as having "anxiety" and I know that is not true. I need to find out what's going on so they won't make me go back to work when I'm still injured.

Thank you so much everyone!
worstislucky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (12-17-2010)