Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanmiya View Post
WOW Laverne! That is one precious looking baby! I have seen a lot of cute dog pictures, but these are fabulous! She has big gremlin ears on her diminutive little head and her hair style- well, it should start the latest fad in doggie grooming salons! I have only seen a Chinese Crested on TV, never in person. She looks TINY! Does she have a big, bold personality???? I am sure she is the most wonderful little friend to you. I still miss my older girls... I have even dreamed that someone left my gate open and I was out endlessly looking for them to get them home. I think I figured out how to attach an old photo of my girls- The Eskie, Tasha, on the left was the oldest. In the middle was Cleo. I still have Yoshi, or my YoYo on the right. .
Thanks for the nice words about my pup. Yes, she looked like a little elf when I got her, weighing 2.7 lbs. at 12 weeks old, and YES, she did grow into a Gremlin, lol. She is now 6.2 lbs of weird wonderfulness, and very wild. Someone said to me yesterday in the elevator about Bean -- "Nice haircut!" Actually, if she'll let me, all I cut on her is around her muzzle. If you don't cut their face at all, that's called a "Full-face" but I don't like it, 'cause it looks like a fuzzy old man with a beard. The personality is Fearless. She always has tried to jump out of my arms to fly through the air -- to the floor?? Her little tiny legs would break! lol. Once, at the vets, the tech was bringing her out after shots. From about 3 feet away, Bean catapulted from the tech's arms over to my arms. I didn't expect it, but just braced myself for the impact and it all worked out. Cresteds are VERY social, and loving, and I always say I am Bean's Chew Toy.

Yoshi is lovely! I'm so sorry you lost the others. I'm like you, still missing my little Chihuahua, Lucy, RIP April 14, 2009. I bought a ChiWeenie, a boy, and found out that he wouldn't be tiny like they said, he'll be 13 lbs, the vet said. Verdel and I didn't really connect, (his name fit), and he was too hot in my 5th floor apartment, so I gave him away to a family with Dachshunds. By December, I had gained 20 lbs, and was crying everyday for my Lucy, and I told my daughter I had to get another pet or I would die. My daughter wasn't happy about it. I got Bean Jan. 17th, 2010.
LucysFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote