View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Won't be easy for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlindeb25 View Post
More than likely, if you cheated on Thanksgiving Day and had no ill effects, then you aren't truly gluten free. You may be eating many foods now that do not contain gluten, but are probably still eating gluten in some foods you do not even suspect. Gluten is in everything, medicines, processed foods, marinates for meats, spices, pan sprays, seasoned foods, chips, cereal, you name it, it can have gluten. Unless you go totally gluten free, then your body has not been gluten free and will not react to the gluten.

What do you eat Doc?
If gluten is in everything, then how can it be easy to go gluten free, I know I sound like a spoiled brat.....but I love anything with wheat and flour in it, doesn't have to be white flour, but wheat items are my life! I realize that is my problem to work out, but gosh what a sacrifice for something that can't be tested for........just a vent of frustration toward this situation, not meant toward any of you well meaning people.

And even if I gave up all the foods I love, if it is even in medicines, how can one go completely gluten free?

Last edited by invisable; 12-11-2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: added words
invisable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote