View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou_lou View Post
I could not as a medicaid patient pay the 90 bucks, the receptionist was yelling at me for in an office full of patients?
she told me i couldnt see the neuro until i paid it?
a lady in the office w/ mother / who was alsoa patient offered to pay my bill!
she was censored and told it was none of her business
I couldmt help it - i began to cry?
this is a 3 neuro town - my sister was with me/ as he is her neuro too!
he told me - i was fired
but it would be a shame to fire my sister - who by the way is not a medicaid patient?!!!!
need a lawyer, who knows what - end phases of PD is please...

Dear Lou_lou.

I'm wondering if you might be going through menopause...women describe this experience as dying - i felt excruciating pain and fatigue for months going through it. it might be helpful to consider progesterogenic/estrogenic teas - also alternating heat and cold to your back. you might find that your brain is going through a reboot process and when completed functions will restore.

why fight these uncaring docs? who wants to work for a doc? its the other way around isn't it? we hire/fire them? and we work together even better...a public health clinic might help with assessing hormone balance...your artwork is stunningly beautiful...bbreathtaking! could you trade that for massage therapy? have you seen the website fineartamerica? might be a great venue for you to sell your work? do you have a site where i can go to buy a print?

Much love to you dear- am so glad you are with your sister..and whatt a beautiful gesture by the lady in the clinic.
sharilyn

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (12-12-2010)