View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey JennyHurts!!!!!!

I do know where you're coming from. Dont give up here, ok?

I'm not exactly perfect but you can improve, hopefully.

I know it's bad. I know you're suffering beyond what a human should have to endure. 7 and 1/2 years of hell, HELL, I've been there.

I did find PT to be helpful, aqua therapy, yoga, relaxation techniques/belly breathing, botox injections to my scalenes, epidurals X3 for my cervical problems, Kinesio Tape helped some, Lidoderm 5% patches, Miracle Ball Set and other things I'm sure I dont want to remember right now. The LED and infrared light therapy pads helped me the most. I can do things I had long gave up on being able to do.

Please try something. Give it time. I still treat with the LED/infrared pads, but I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo much better off to have found them. Here's a link for them, or I can also sell them, even though I've not been successful, I do want to get that option out to you and others. My heart is in it because it helped me. I do not need bilateral rib resection or scalene spliting and fraying, and also pecs to address since I've been treating with the lights. before the lights, ??????????????????

http://www.healthlightz.com/ Edna Ness would be my upline. She's a wonderful, caring and knowledgable person. she has clinical experience using these pads. There are other cheaper, but I do know these helped me.

Also there's a massage therapist I meet at a seminar this year. She has a great program. Here's the link: PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS - http://www.julstro.com/ I'm doing much better these days so i'm not sure if I'm going to order it or not. She was marvelous. It is very helpful. I meant to get on here with that information before now. Just been working too hard, mother having heart attacks, and depression, with all my other health concerns to balance, it's just not easy.

Nobody said life would be EASY!

Jo*mar just had an incredible IP book she posted.

Here's a big hug for you from all of us. We do understand.

Some improvement is better than worsening. I have found Bayer A.M., Advil Liquigels, and Tylenol P.M. to be most helpful. Still use with caution. It's still medicine and your body reacts to it.

Jo*mar's IP book has a lot of good info for changes we should be willing to make to feel some better.

I pray you find some peace and comfort today.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
OzKira (12-13-2010)