View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 11:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Oh Deb! The tinnitus...?

Somehow, after reading years of posts, I'd almost given it AS a 'Given'!..
Yes, when BP is hier [stress, infusions, what eaten, meds...whatever] IT is worse. Somehow, docs seem, to me, to dismiss this s/x as a 'nothing' issue. Like you the 'noise' is constant, ignored and seemingly totally unrelated. I dunno.... it does seem to be one common issue among many of us.

I would NOT give up the vites! Not at all! Since you seem to have a gluten issue [especially], the possibility of/for asorbtion issues especially is always present. IF you take excessive vites, well, some may go 'out w/the trash', but, your odds of 'getting' what you may NEED is far more important that not getting anything at all..

I'm sure Mrs.D or Rose will speak soon, but, a prudent choice of supplements certainly can't HURT your overall health. You just have to be careful in your choices. Example, Vits C and B-12: excess simply goes out...If you provide your body [which may have issues asorbing ONE pill a day] well, giving the body 'opportunities' more often during the day to 'get' that needed stuff, is well, harmless in the long run, and super-helpful in the overall. So, the question remains...are you HURTING or HELPING yourself in which choice you choose? It's your choice. I too go in CIRcLES about which 'what's to take and when...and HOW much. It can turn the brain to MUSH! Hard enuf to try and understand PN! Not to mention the variables? I DO trust Mrs D and Rose to provide the sources for the better, safer options for supplements. I do believe THEY ARE THERE...OR HAVE BEEN THERE...

As for SSRI's...for me, like Neurontin...they are DISASTROUS for me? I count my blessings in some ways...at least, I can take opiods for pain in what I feel are real-beyond real situations. Some folks can't. Geesh! What are the options-if any...then?

Hugs and good thoughts for now - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote