Thread: Dumb question
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 07:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you David

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACK View Post
July63, welcome to the SOS Forum, i'm sorry you had to come to us with all the troubles you are experiencing, but now your here please stay around....for the next thirty years or so there is a lot to talk about.

Depression is such a debilitating condition, that strips away at an individuals, self esteeme and general well being. It fools us to believe that is winning....that it has a total grip upon our existance.....it then spews out the lure of suicide............cruely tempting a peaceful end to the inner turmoil.

its lies though all lies................depression can be controlled and or cured...with proffessional intervention, human support and personal understanding..

July63 i see you mention TBI this in itself can cause cognative and emotional impairment........please tell your doctor how you are currently feeling...

Take time to concentrate on YOU............Learn to care for yourself 100% , learn to give yourself a break............you have so much going on in your life.....dont beat yourself up my friend............just keep talking.......to anyone even yourself................stay alive the world would be much a lesser place without you in it...............

I often battle this demon..........but i'm still here.......I have recently been taking a break from this forum for a while....but ..your post brought me out of lurking mode....SO STICK AROUND.......KEEP TALKING

A dear lady on here will soon tell you............suicide is a forever decision...........and suicide is only a thought.........and thoughts do pass..................so concentrate on life my friend............sending you much positive thought.........

David
July63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-13-2010), Alffe (12-17-2010), barbo (12-13-2010)