View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhutton View Post
it is claimed to promote the release of stem cells to the bloodstream. Has anyone tried it? Any information on the product?
Ron
Hi Ron,

First, let me offer my best wishes with your ongoing battle with PD. Whilst I've never been personally affected (my family has a history of brain tumors for the men), any disease we face, whatever the label, is challenging.

I think your friend has your best interests at heart, but it is incorrect if they have told you StemEnhance will help your PD.

It will not. StemEnhance will do nothing for PD, cancer, arthritis or any other condition. It will do one thing and one thing only -- trigger the release of adult stem cells from your bone marrow.

Where these adult stem cells go from there, depends on the individual and the areas of the body that need to be repaired. Depending on our stress, lifestyle, environment, the rate at which our cells breakdown will differ.

This release has been proved in a triple-blind study and published in a medical journal: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17765649?ordinalpos=5&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez. Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPan el.Pubmed_RVDocSum

The Scientist behind the discovery is Christian Drapeau, who has recently authored the book, Cracking the Stem Cell Code.

And the booklet you most likely received is The Stem Cell Theory of Renewal.

I can assure you StemEnhance is in no way a scam and that many people -- myself included -- who have been taking since 2005 have had improved health as a result of more bone marrow derived adult stem cells in their bloodstream.

Regards,
Matt
mariner7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ronhutton (12-13-2010)