View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 08:02 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Pics just after it decided one foot wasn't enough

trying to get the hang of this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51984290@N03/5257659524/

Well this takes you to the flicker page where the two other pics are. This was just days after the reveal. I kind of thought something was happening, because I could tell my nerve block was wearing off. But then, boom, someone went and attached that bike tire air pump to my right foot. Now they match. I just wish I could find the connector, I'd pull it out in a heartbeat. But they each have minds of their own.

My husband reassures me that no one's foot has ever exploded. I remind him that I've been first before in things people don't compete to win first place.

I had two cortisone shots 4 wks ago and swelling much better, but beginning to creep back with the red and the burning. It's been a nice quiet 4 weeks. I've actually felt guilty some days I had no pain at all.

I'm taking notes here, so when I go to my doc I'll have the right questions to ask.

thanks to all for your sharing your pain, your progress, your failures, your successes and your encouragement. It is beyond words the comfort I find after a year of 'you are making this up' looks.

May God bless you all this Christmas with comfort, respite, and love.
pat e
gramE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)