View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

d-chiro inositol is very good for facial hair. That was my biggest result. I didn't see much in the way for insulin resistance as they claim however for me. I am getting new blood work, this week, to see if my A1C has come down any. If it hasn't I most likely will quit this, as it is very expensive each month.

It also reduces oiliness of the skin, and that helps with acne too.

You'll just have to try it, and see. I didn't have any side effects of any type with it.

If it can help with the androgens for you, it would be a good idea to stop the Aldactone. That drug may cause cancer with long term use, and has a black box warning to that effect. So if the d-chiro can work for you that way, you may be able to discontinue the Aldactone.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote